If you find an issue with the BrainLabs web site, we will be able to help you quickly if you provide some or all of the following information with your message:
- Time the issue happened.
- Steps to reproduce the issue.
- Full URL where you encountered the issue (or section of site, e.g. "Tests tab").
- What operating system you were using (e.g. Windows 8, macOS 10.12.2). Find Windows version, Mac version.
- What mobile device and operating system you were using (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 running Android 4.4; iPad running iOS 7.1). Find iOS version, Android version.
- What browser you are using (e.g. Safari 9.0.3; Chrome 48.0.2564.116). Find out which browser you are using.
- If it is possible to get a screenshot or a screencast of the issue, you can attach it to your help request. Get screenshot on iOS, Android.
- Any additional comments regarding your technology environment, context, or related side effects that you noticed.
Thank you for your help!