Just click the chat bubble in the lower-right corner, here or on the main site. You can also check the rest of the FAQs to see if your question has been answered, or check our known issues and announcements to see if we're already aware of an issue.
If you find an issue with the BrainLabs web site, we will be able to help you quickly if you provide some or all of the following information with your message:
- Time the issue happened.
- Steps to reproduce the issue.
- Full URL where you encountered the issue (or section of site, e.g. "Tests tab").
- What operating system you were using (e.g. Windows 8, macOS 10.12.2). Find Windows version, Mac version.
- What mobile device and operating system you were using (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 running Android 4.4; iPad running iOS 7.1). Find iOS version, Android version.
- What browser you are using (e.g. Safari 9.0.3; Chrome 48.0.2564.116). Find out which browser you are using.
- If it is possible to get a screenshot or a screencast of the issue, you can attach it to your help request. Get screenshot on iOS, Android.
- Any additional comments regarding your technology environment, context, or related side effects that you noticed.
Thank you for your help!